Muck3D Formation is an easy to use 3D design tool aimed at any engineer or designer working with earth structures. Whether you’re interested in the processing & visualisation of large datasets, high level sizing & volumetrics of earth structures, or just trying to make great looking images for reports, Muck3D Formation lets you achieve your goals in a fraction of the time you’d spend in Civil or Mine design tools.
Muck3D Formation is a great tool that complements your existing workflows, and makes it easy to import data from other software packages, do a quick design or calculation, and export the results back into your preferred detail design tool.
- Data import and gridding tools that can be imported from a wide range of sources and turned into grids/surfaces in minutes.
- 3D CAD tools that allow you to create and edit lines, triangulated surfaces and grids as well as create contours, cross sections, and volume calculations.
- Better images that include colours, textures, elevation shading, airphotos and isopachs.
- 3D PDF export capabilities that allow you to easily share files.
- AutoCAD import/export using DWG files.
- Ability to create a range of simple earth structures quickly and easily using dedicated tools for dams, excavations, and dumps.
- Figure creation with high quality contour images.
- Macro recording/playback with simple command sequences.
- SRTM data import covering much of the world.
- Import and manipulate airphotos, merge image tiles and add new elements to photos.
- Record animation along a path, 3D window manipulation.
- Basic dynamic models, including dams and ponds, which update themselves when input data/parameters are changed.
- Advanced pond and surface water hydrology tools.
- Create layers representing zones within a dam cross section and calculate volumes rapidly.