When you want the very best modelling and tailings solutions possible, Muck3D Tailings+ is the right product for you. This option includes a comprehensive toolkit for modelling a wide range of tailings facilities, both dry and with water. Whether you’re looking at conceptual design tasks, short or long range operational plans, or troubleshooting when things go off the rails, Tailings+ lets you get answers quickly and easily communicate your designs or ideas to others.
- A range of pond models that allow water elevations to be driven by water balance (volume), minimum depth, beach length, water cover (for acid generating tailings), pond surface area, MFT/Clear water zone (for Oil sands tailings ponds), among others.
- Dam templates: Design a dam, then raise it to any elevation. These components make it simple to raise a dam incrementally over time.
Plus all the features of Muck3D Tailings
- Sophisticated pond models that show pond development in conjunction with tailings deposition.
- A wide range of water management scenarios including water-balance driven pond development.
- Tools that allow incremental staging of tailings dams, calculate raise volumes, and merge into grids.
- Basic dynamic models, including dams and ponds, which update themselves when input data/parameters are changed.
- Advanced pond and surface water hydrology tools.
- Create layers representing zones within a dam cross section and calculate volumes rapidly.
- Figure creation with high quality contour images.
- Macro recording/playback with simple command sequences.
- SRTM data import covering much of the world.
- Import and manipulate airphotos, merge image tiles and add new elements to photos.
- Record animation along a path, 3D window manipulation.
- Data import and gridding tools that can be imported from a wide range of sources and turned into grids/surfaces in minutes.
- 3D CAD tools that allow you to create and edit lines, triangulated surfaces and grids as well as create contours, cross sections, and volume calculations.
- Better images that include colours, textures, elevation shading, airphotos and isopachs.
- 3D PDF export capabilities that allow you to easily share files.
- AutoCAD import/export using DWG files.
- Ability to create a range of structures quickly and easily using
Depending on your needs, Muck3D Tailings+ is offered with 2 licensing options. See here for a detailed description of each option.